Parking Permit Sales 2014-15
Parking permits will be sold beginning Monday, July 7, 2014 for eligible seniors and July 14 or 21 for eligible juniors, depending on the student's lottery number. Permits can be purchased at the Mentor High Bookstore between the hours of 8:00-11:00 a.m. AND 1:00-2:00 p.m. Sales end August 1. The student eligibility lottery list can be found on the Parent Portal/Infinite Campus in the School Notices section.
The procedure for students will be:
- Your name MUST appear on the eligible lottery list (posted on Infinite Campus/Parent Portal).
- Download Parking Application AND Guidelines prior to purchase (also available at Mentor High School).
- Present proof of insurance for the vehicle that will be driven to school.
- Present driver's license.
- PSEO students must present a copy of their Lakeland/college schedule to verify enrollment in the program.
- Methods of payment CASH, CREDIT/DEBIT or CHECK (payable to Mentor High School) for $50.00.
- Any questions, please call (440) 974-5217.
Senior permits will be sold beginning July 7 in accordance with the eligibility lottery list. Seniors may purchase permits throughout the entire sale, July 7 – August 1.
Junior permits will be sold beginning July 14 for lottery numbers 451-600 and July 21 for lottery numbers 601-751.
Lottery List eligibility:
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better.
- No more than 10 days of absences. Medical absences do not count if a letter from the doctor is on file.
- No more than 1 suspension.