September 14, 2018
Dear Parents and Guardians:
As a district, we are continuing to use technology to streamline the amount of paperwork that has to be filled out by parents each year. This year we continue to make great strides towards that goal by using the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to complete an Annual Update. Through the Annual Update, parents and guardians will be able to enter Emergency Medical Authorization, update emergency contacts, and access/view the ESEA document and Forms from the Nurse. The Parent Portal can also be accessed to make Fee Payments and complete the Free and Reduced Lunch Application.
Though it was REQUIRED that parents or guardians complete the Annual Update by today, Friday, September 14th, the Annual Update is still available and can be accessed through the Parent Portal on the Mentor Schools website or by using this link: (https://campus.mentorschools.org/campus/portal/Mentor.jsp).
If you do not have internet access, computers/devices will be available at our schools, the Service Building, and our Board Office. Internet access is also available at the Mentor Public Library.
After logging into the Parent Portal, click on Annual Update in the lower left corner to view and update your Household and emergency contact information. This should only take a few minutes for each student. Links to the ESEA document and Forms from the Nurse are available to view or print within the Update. The documents can also be accessed through our Mentor Schools website.
Emergency Contacts - must provide at least one emergency contact
Emergency Medical Authorization - complete the EMA information
Review and Update Medical Conditions and Medications (links are provided to necessary forms)
Parent Portal Link - https://campus.mentorschools.org/campus/portal/Mentor.jsp
Thank you for your attention to this important information! If you have any questions about your Parent Portal account or the Annual Update, please call your child’s school or the Helpdesk at 440-974-5274.
Interim Assistant Superintendent
Annual Update help...
1. Go towww.mentorschools.net
2. On the left margin, click "Parent Portal"
3. Log in to the portal - call 440-974-5274 for login information.
4. Once logged in, click on "Annual Update" in the left margin
5. Click "Begin Registration" (even if your child is not new to Mentor schools - it's part of the annual update)
6. Confirm the information and type your name in the box - use the mouse to sign your name on the line below the box. Click "Continue"
7. Click "Begin"
8. Review the information and change/add information at each prompt. When done, click "Save/Continue"
9. If any of your information is highlighted in yellow, select it and update/complete the information. Once you have edited, click "Next" until it gives you the prompt to "Save/Continue"
10. Complete emergency contacts and "Save/Continue"
11. Add any non-enrolled children
12. Complete/update student information
13. Health Services section - Continue clicking "Next" and update or add information until completed. Then click "Save/Continue". This will need to be done for EACH ENROLLED CHILD. Medical forms for the school can also be found in this section.
14. Done. Click "Submit". There is an option to print the registration on this page.
15. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after your registration is submitted.
**If you need assistance, please call 440-974-5274. Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Or email OLRHelp@mentorschools.org