7th Grade Cedar Point Trip Information
Quick Trip Facts
- Cedar Point Amusement Park
- Friday - May 18, 2018
- Time of leaving Ridge: 9:00 AM
- Tentative arrival back at Ridge is 10:00 PM
- $57 per Student
- $39 for admission ticket
- $18 for transportaion
- 2018 Season Pass Holder
- If you own an active 2018 Season Pass it may be used.
- You will only be charged the $18 for transportation.
- Please communicate this either by phone or email to the main office so that your fees can be adjusted.
- Student will be required to show pass to bus chaperone prior to departure. This is to ensure they have it before the bus leaves for the park.
- NOTE: Price does NOT include food. Food will be on your own.
- Payment / Forms Due Date:
- Tuesday - March 27, 2018 [NO EXCEPTIONS]
- Additional Information:
- Food is not included in the price. Students are responsible for bringing money to purchase food/drink throughout the day.
- A $57 fee will be added to all 7th grade students' account via Infinite Campus. In the event your child is not attending the trip, this will be deleted.
- You can pay for the trip via online in Infinite Campus, or drop off cash/check to the main office at Ridge.
- Annual Update forms via Infinite Campus including Emergency Medical Authorization must be up to date in order for your child to attend the trip.
- Payment, Permission Slip, and Online Forms must be received/updated by Tuesday - March 27th!
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Ms Blackburn or Mr Dwyer via phone or email.
Posted: Monday, January 29, 2018