Hi, everyone! We hope you all are doing well and staying healthy at home. As you know, our online distance learning begins tomorrow! Students will hear from their teachers with instructions by 8:00 a.m. Today, we have a video message to share from Superintendent Porter as we get ready to tackle this challenge together.
Online Lessons Begin Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- Students will receive information about their lessons directly from their teachers, via typical mediums, such as email, Schoology, Google Classroom, SeeSaw, etc...
- The Online School Day is from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Students may work on assignments outside of those hours; that is simply the time teachers will be most available for questions and interaction.
- Teachers will be unrolling new content for students during this time, with fewer assessments than normal. We will be careful to not overload students with work.
- If children need support with their online learning or a specific assignment, please first contact the teacher and then a building administrator, if needed.
- If children need support from our IT Department for help with their device, please contact email@example.com.
Free & Reduced Lunch Program
For our families who are approved for our Free & Reduced lunch program, our Nutrition Services department will be preparing grab-and-go style breakfast and lunch meals for you. This service began today, Monday, March 23, 2020. At this time, meals will be available Monday through Friday.
- Families may pick up their meals on the North side of MHS (by the Fine Art Center) between 9:00 and 11:00 a.m.
- Meals may be picked up for other families who are qualified for Free & Reduced lunches. If you cannot make it, then ask a friend or neighbor to pick up for you. You will simply need to provide the qualifying child(ren)’s name(s).
- It is not too late to submit an application for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program. If you feel your family may now qualify, log onto the Parent Portal, click more and then meal benefits to access the application.