Mentor Integrated Preschool Program
2023-2024 Mentor Integrated Preschool Program Registration
About Our Program
We are very excited about your interest in Mentor Public Schools Integrated Preschool. These are important key points regarding our program:
• Our program is housed in the Garfield Elementary building, located at 7090 Hopkins Road.
• Children must be three years old by September 30th, and completely toilet-trained.
• Tuition for the 2023-2024 school year is $1,350.00 per year, payable in monthly installments of $150.00. A $150.00 deposit is required at the time of registration and will be applied to the May 2024 tuition payment. Again, this is required to reserve the spot for your child.
• Our program is an integrated preschool that provides education to special needs and typically developing students ages 3, 4, and 5 years old. Mentor Public Schools provides this through an inclusion philosophy where typically-developing children, as well as students with special needs, are in our program. For more information regarding the benefits of and philosophy behind an integrated program, please view our Preschool Handbook through the link on the right side of this page.
• Each classroom has a licensed teacher who possesses at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education.
• Each classroom has a classroom assistant.
• Each classroom will be multi-age with students ranging in age from 3-5.
• The Creative Curriculum was adopted by the Board of Education for use in our preschool classrooms. The curriculum is also aligned to the Ohio Early Learning Content Standards. For more information regarding the Creative Curriculum please visit their website at this link.
• All children attend four half-day sessions per week. These sessions run Monday-Thursday. Transportation is not provided. The following sessions are offered:
- AM 8:00-10:30
- PM 11:30-2:00
Special Education Supervisor