2021-2022 Open Registration for the Mentor Integrated Preschool Program
Mentor Integrated Preschool Program is currently full for the 2021-2022 school year. If you would like to be placed on the waitlist for the 2021-2022 school year, please call Garfield Preschool at 440-255-6609. You will not need to complete the online registration or pay the $100 deposit to be added to the waitlist. The first day of Preschool for the 2021-2022 school year is August 30th, 2021.
Open registration for the 2021-2022 school year will officially begin on Monday, March 8th, 2021. Please complete the online registration to begin the enrollment process for your child. Open slots will be assigned through a randomized lottery system that we will begin drawing for on Friday, March 12th, 2021. Only fully complete registrations with all documents uploaded and submitted by end of day on Thursday, March 11th, 2021 will be entered into the initial lottery draw. If your registration is pulled during the lottery for an open slot in the program, you will receive a phone call to notify you and allow you to pay the $100 deposit via credit card to hold your child’s spot. This deposit will then be applied toward the May 2022 tuition fee. Once all open registration slots have been filled from the lottery system, the district will begin a waitlist.
More information regarding the online registration process can be seen below.
Mentor Public Schools Integrated Preschool Program Registration
Required for Registration
1. Completed Online Registration (choose "PS Garfield" for Grade)
2. Original or official birth certificate (written in English)
3. Proof of residency (see below)
4. Custody papers (if applicable)
5. Driver’s license or photo ID as parental proof of identity
TWO Proofs of Residency
1. Mortgage bill, tax bill, purchase/rental or lease agreement AND
2. Current electric or gas bill showing name and address. (We are unable to accept a driver’s license, water bill, sewer bill, waste removal bill, telephone/cell bill, or cable bill.)
If parents are living with another family within the Mentor School District, they must provide a residency affidavit. The form must be notarized. In addition to the residency Affidavit, you must provide a copy of the homeowner's Mortgage Statement, Property Tax Bill, purchase/rental or lease agreement AND a current gas or electric bill of the homeowner. Click below to download the residency affidavit form):