Mentor Public Schools Integrated Preschool Program for 2020-2021
Please be aware that the Mentor Integrated Preschool Program is currently full for the 2020-2021 school year. If you would like to be placed on the waitlist for the 2020-2021 school year, please call the Student Services department at 440-974-5241. You will not need to complete the online registration or pay the $100 deposit to be added to the waitlist.
We are very excited about your interest in Mentor Public Schools Integrated Preschool. These are important key points for registration:
• Children must be three years old by September 30, 2020, and completely toilet-trained.
• Tuition is $900.00 per year, payable in monthly installments of $100.00. A $100.00 deposit is required at the time of registration and will be applied to the May 2021 tuition payment. Again this is required to reserve the spot for your child.
• Our program is an integrated preschool that provides education to special needs and typically developing students 3, 4, and 5 years old. Mentor Public Schools provides this through an inclusion philosophy where typically-developing children are in each classroom with at least a 50% ratio.
• Each classroom has a licensed teacher who possesses at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education.
• Each classroom has a classroom assistant.
• Each classroom will be multi-age with students ranging in age from 3-5.
• The Creative curriculum was adopted by the Board of Education for use in our preschool classrooms. The curriculum is also aligned to the Ohio Early Learning Content Standards.
• All children attend four half-days per week, Monday through Thursday. Transportation is not provided.
• Below are the schedules for our classes.
- AM - 8:15-10:45
- PM - 11:45-2:15
- AM - 8:00-10:30
- PM - 11:30-2:00
Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to call or email.
Special Education Supervisor
Mentor Public Schools Integrated Preschool Program Registration
Required for Registration
1. Completed Online Registration
2. Original or official birth certificate (written in English)
3. Proof of residency (see below)
4. Custody papers (if applicable)
5. Driver’s license or photo ID as parental proof of identity
TWO Proofs of Residency
1. Mortgage bill, tax bill, purchase/rental or lease agreement AND
2. Current electric or gas bill showing name and address. (We are unable to accept a driver’s license, water bill, sewer bill, waste removal bill, telephone/cell bill, or cable bill.
If parents are living with another family within the Mentor School District, they must provide a residency affidavit. The form must be notarized. In additional to the residency Affidavit you must provide a copy of the homeowners Mortgage Statement, Property Tax Bill, purchase/rental or lease agreement AND a current gas or electric bill of the homeowner. Click here to download the residency affidavit form):