General Program Information:
We are very excited about your interest in Mentor Public Schools Integrated Preschool. These are important key points regarding our program:
• Children must be three years old by September 30, 2021, and completely toilet-trained.
• Tuition is $900.00 per year, payable in monthly installments of $100.00. A $100.00 deposit is required at the time of registration and will be applied to the May 2022 tuition payment. Again this is required to reserve the spot for your child.
• Our program is an integrated preschool that provides education to special needs and typically developing students ages 3, 4, and 5 years old. Mentor Public Schools provides this through an inclusion philosophy where typically-developing children are in each classroom with at least a 50% ratio. For more information regarding the benefits of and philosophy behind an integrated program, please view our Preschool Handbook through the link on the right side of this page.
• Each classroom has a licensed teacher who possesses at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education.
• Each classroom has a classroom assistant.
• Each classroom will be multi-age with students ranging in age from 3-5.
• The Creative Curriculum was adopted by the Board of Education for use in our preschool classrooms. The curriculum is also aligned to the Ohio Early Learning Content Standards. For more information regarding the Creative Curriculum please visit their website at this link
• All children attend four half-day sessions per week. These sessions run Monday-Thursday. Transportation is not provided. The following sessions are offered:
- AM 8:00-10:30
- PM 11:30-2:00
Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to call or email.
Special Education Supervisor
Please be aware that the Mentor Integrated Preschool Program is currently full for the 2020-2021 school year. If you would like to be placed on the waitlist for the 2020-2021 school year, please call the Student Services department at 440-974-5241. You will not need to complete the online registration or pay the $100 deposit to be added to the waitlist.