Board of Education
The Mentor Board of Education:
- Consists of five citizens, elected by non-partisan ballot, each serving a four-year term.
- Functions as a policy-making body according to the mandates of state law.
- Represents the State of Ohio and the citizens of the Mentor Public Schools on all matters and decisions dealing with public education and in some matters concerning services for non-public school students.
- Determines the goals and priorities of the school district.
- Authorizes the appointment of the superintendent, treasurer, teachers and other staff members.
Mary L. Bryner: [email protected]
Thomas V. Tuttle: [email protected]
Maggie A. Cook: [email protected]
Virginia E. Jeschelnig: [email protected]
Annie F. Payne: [email protected]