Dear Parents and Guardians:
As a district, we are continuing to use technology to streamline the amount of paperwork that has to be filled out by parents each year. We continue to make great strides towards that goal by using the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to complete an Annual Update. Through the Annual Update, parents and guardians will be able to enter Emergency Medical Authorization, update emergency contacts, access/view the ESEA document and Forms from the Nurse, and sign off on the Technology Agreements, among other topics. The Parent Portal can also be accessed to make Fee Payments and complete the Free and Reduced Lunch Application.
It is REQUIRED that parents or guardians complete the Annual Update each year. The Parent Portal can be accessed through the Mentor Schools website or by using this link: https://mentoroh.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/mentor.jsp
Internet access is available at the Mentor Public Library.
After logging into the Parent Portal, click on More in the lower left corner, then scroll down to choose Annual Update at the bottom to view and update your Household and emergency contact information. This should only take a few minutes for each student. Links to the ESEA document and Forms from the Nurse are available to view or print within the Update. The documents can also be accessed through our Mentor Schools website.
- Emergency Contacts - must provide at least two emergency contacts
- Emergency Medical Authorization - complete the EMA information
- Review and Update Medical Conditions and Medications (links are provided to necessary forms)
- Release Agreement
FREE & REDUCED LUNCH APPLICATION - There is no need to complete an application if you have already received a letter from School Nutrition Services for the 2020-2021 school year. To complete a Free & Reduced Application online:
- Log into the Parent Portal
- Click on More (bottom left column)
- Choose Meal Benefits
- Create a PIN and enter portal password
- Complete the application by following the instructions on each tab
- You will be notified of your eligibility by mail
- Paper applications will still be accepted. They are available at the Board Office, Service Building, School Buildings and on our Mentor Schools website.
If you have questions, please call School Nutrition Services at 440-974-5227.
STUDENT FEES - Fee payments will be accepted through Infinite Campus online payments (in the Parent Portal).
Student fees are available online. Credit cards will be accepted through Infinite Campus only. If you have a
question, contact Nancy Leonard at 440-974-5238.
Thank you for your attention to this important information! If you have any questions about your Parent Portal account or the Annual Update, please call your child’s school or the Helpdesk at 440-974-5274.
Annual Update help...
- Go to www.mentorschools.net
- At the top of the page hover over Parents. Click on Parent Portal
- Log in to the portal - call 440-974-5274 for login information.
- Once logged in, click on More at the bottom
- Choose Annual Update at the bottom
- Click "Begin Registration" (even if your child is not new to Mentor schools - it's part of the annual update)
- Confirm the information and type your name in the box - use the mouse to sign your name on the line below the box. Click "Continue"
- Click "Begin"
- Review the information and change/add information at each prompt. When done, click "Save/Continue"
- If any of your information is highlighted in yellow, select it and update/complete the information. Once you have edited, click "Next" until it gives you the prompt to "Save/Continue"
- Complete emergency contacts and "Save/Continue"
- Add any non-enrolled children
- Complete/update student information
- Health Services section - Continue clicking "Next" and update or add information until completed. Then click "Save/Continue". This will need to be done for EACH ENROLLED CHILD. Medical forms for the school can also be found in this section.
- Done. Click "Submit". There is an option to print the registration on this page.
- You will receive an email confirmation shortly after your registration is submitted.
**If you need assistance, please call 440-974-5274. Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Or email [email protected]